Friday, 12 May 2017

# Life # Study

Internship and Semester 4 Result

Assalamualaikum and hii. 


It been a long day without you my friends. Wow my last post was on last year. That was so long time mayn. Hey but look I'm coming back. Oh yeah guys, the point of writing today is because I miss blogging so much. I miss my old time spending on blogging. Now, I have no time anymore and now I'm stealing some of my time to write. Because, I can bear anymore huhu. So today I would like to share about my internship.

Internship ? Still remember guys my post about my application of internship ? Okay yeah so, Alhamdulillah I have been accepted to be one of internship students at JKR Daerah Gombak. Ohyeah well JKR je. Okay at first, yes I am very scared to accept the offer but since there is no other offer, I accepted JKR. Why am I scared ? Okay it is because of the senior. Most of the senior told that JKR is not the suitable organization to gain experience since if you are there, you will be no more than like a n office clerk. Doing photostat-ing, make coffee for staff and others. Wowww woo that was a very mean accusation ! For my already 4 weeks equal to 1 month here, I have never been asked to photostat anything. Never making coffee for the staff NEVER ! Yes guys I am so serious. People here treats practical students very good. They bring us to site(s), treat us on the meal. I gain many experience here and even I once work in night ! Yes it is tiring but it is very nice experience. They help us a lot to make us gain experience in here. To the senior that said JKR isn't a good organisation to gain experience, guys you are so wrong. I don't know, maybe in your day at JKR, you guys did photostat-ing. But mine was not. Alhamdulillah I am making the right choices. 

Okay guys done of internship. Now about the Semester 4 result. Jeng jeng jeng. Alhamdulillah I once again gets to be in Dean List position. I am so blessed. Alhamdulillah Ya Allah. I just believe in Man Jadda Wa Jada. Guys believe if you have been trying so hard, and you tawakal to Him, He will help. Don't be arrogant. Ask to Him. Now nahh, it is road to ANC. InshaAllah. Pray for me. Hehe.

That's all for today I guess. So yeah see you guys next time. Have a nice day ahead :D

3 comments:

Follow me @adlenaeliya